Techweek 2020: E Commerce Webinar
Doing business online means different things to different businesses. For some it means a place to sell products and services. For others, it means a place to showcase what’s offered at a physical shop. Either way, you’ll need a dedicated online presence for your customers to find you: your own website or your own space in an online marketplace.
In this presentation we will discuss and show you different ways to sell your products and services online.
• Using a marketplace the benefits and pitfalls.
• Building your own web presence – steps involved and demos of tools you can use.
• Payment gateways – choosing the right one.
• The ecommerce lifecycle from taking orders to deliveries
• Making your site fly – tips and tricks
This webinar is aimed as those businesses wanting to start ecommerce or promote their services online.
PRESENTER: Stuart Dillon-Roberts – Digital Journey
DATE: Wednesday, 29th July
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR