West Coast Leadership Programme - Building Effective Teams
ONE SPACE AVAILABLE
Development West Coast in partnership with the New Zealand Institute of Management and Leadership present the workshop “Building Effective Teams”. This workshop is part of the 2019 West Coast Leadership Programme.
- Explore the differences between a collection of individuals, a workgroup and an effective team.
- Identify key features in the development of a cohesive team.
- Understand what people need to feel effective in their everyday work.
- Increase awareness in the role of the team leader to ensure a well-functioning team.
- Adapt your leadership behaviours to respond to and lead teams effectively.
- Unlock problems that hold your team back from optimal performance.
- Focus on the behaviours to create and support an agile and flexible team.
DATE: Thursday, 4th of July
LOCATION: Westport – venue TBC