The Canterbury Branch of the Institute of Directors in New New Zealand is inviting applications for its 2021 West Coast Emerging Director Award which includes an internship with Westroads Ltd.
This Award provides an opportunity for individuals to gain governance experience in the commercial sector, supported by formal governance development and mentoring by an experienced director.
To be considered for this Award, you will:
- Reside in the West Coast region of the South Island.
- Aspire and be ready to follow a directorship path, either by joining a board or broadening your current experience.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership, integrity and enterprise in your career•Readily explain the key features of good governance.
- Be able to commit the time to prepare for and attend meetings and associated events.
This Award is open to both members and non-members of the Institute of Directors Canterbury branch.
- $1,500 towards an Institute of Directors’ Director Development course of your choice to be taken in the12 month period following the Award.
- One year’s complimentary membership of the Institute of Directors.
- Complimentary attendance at all Canterbury branch functions for the 12 months following the Award.
- A director development internship with Westroads Ltd for one year.
- Mentoring with an experienced director to plan your directorship pathway.
This award is sponsored by Westroads Ltd.
Download Application form.
Applications close: 5.00pm, 19 February 2021.
Please forward your application to:
Sharynn Johnson, Canterbury Branch Manager - Institute of Directors
The Canterbury Branch is proudly sponsored by:
- Duncan Cotterill
- Nexia New Zealand
- Pivot and Pace
- Institute of Directors New Zealand