The Government has announced New Zealand will move from Alert Level 3 to Alert Level 2 at 11.59pm on Wednesday 13 May. Until then we are still in Alert Level 3.
Golden Rules for Business when we shift to Alert Level 2.
Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work — we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe.
• COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
• All businesses can operate if they can do so safely. Alternative ways of working are still encouraged where possible.
• Talk with your workers to identify risks and ways to manage them.
• Ask everyone, workers, contractors and customers, with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
• Keep groups of customers 1 metre apart.
• Keep contact-tracing records of anyone who will have close interaction (workers, contractors or customers).
• Reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
• Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
More information about Level 2.