We're looking for expressions of interest in a one day workshop on an introduction to governance.
This one day workshop will be faciliated by DWC and delivered by the New Zealand Institute of Management and Leadership.
The governance module will explore the legal requirements of directors and the role of a Board. It will expose you to the responsibility of a director and the benefits of good governance, building your confidence and competency around the Board table.
– Role of a Board
– Reporting, how and why robust discussion is the foundation of good decision making at a Board level
– Preparation and review for meetings, how to read and understand a board deck
– Law and legal obligations of Directors in NZ
– Defining the purpose of the Board and your role within the Board
– Ethics and social responsibility