FREE WORKSHOP AND MENTORING FOR EXISTING MĀORI BUSINESSES WITH ASPIRATIONS FOR GROWTH
- Crowe Horwath has partnered with Te Wananga o Aotearoa to deliver workshops for Māori business owners around the country.
- The workshops are three hours long.
- Workshop Learnings:
- Understanding trends and what this means for your business
- How to apply a framework called the ten types of innovation to generate ideas.
- Each participant receives a one hour mentoring session with the facilitator.
- The workshops are free.
We are calling for Expressions of Interest for this Innovation workshop on the West Coast in March 2019. Please register your interest to ensure this workshop goes ahead.
Jeffery Broughton is based in Dunedin and is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Member of the Institute of Directors, holding various governance roles including an associate directorship on Ngāi Tahu Farming.
For more information:
Ph: 03 769 7000